Exclusive Interview Session With Nigeria's Talented Upcoming Comedian Dr Laff Laff



Kreativemindz9ja: Can we meet you sir?

Dr Laff Laff: I am Kayode Ogunrinade .
Popularly known as doctor Laff Laff.....
I Am a comedian, an MC, am also an Eventplanner and a Student.

Kreativemindz9ja: How long have you been performing stand up commedy?

Dr Laff Laff: I started 2010 back in school and I guess this year will make it my 6th year as a Stand Up Comedian.

Kreativemindz9ja: Have you hosted any comedy show since you started stand up commedy in 2010?

Dr Laff Laff: Yes.....I hosted a show under the auspices Of Laff clinic in 2012, and by Gods grace I have been able to host 2 successful shows, Bida must Laff and Laff and Love -a valentine special programme with over 1500 people in attendance....that's in the year 2015 and 2016 respectively...and presently, I've gat something cooking.

Kreativemindz9ja: Sir how does it feel like being a comedian. Whats your life like off stage?

Dr Laff Laff: My feelings about being a comedian is Just like You having the opportunity of giving joy to your world at that specific time on stage...I mean, the Joy of a Nigerian Lady who's being proposed to by dangote's son at This era....The feeling is just Awesome....

And talking about my life off stage....trust me, its the Hardest part,..You know I just have to be normal, I have to be conscious..so my life off stage Is Just Normal....

Kreativemindz9ja: what is the dumbest rumour you've ever heard about yourself?

Dr Laff Laff: The dumbest rumour I've ever heard about myself that is that , am to fond of myself and that I am full of Pride.

Kreativemindz9ja: What do you have to say about it?

Dr Laff Laff: In life, I have what I believe and stand For, "Not Everyone will love you for who u are, Not Everyone can celebrate your success or change of levels". It takes Real Friends to do that ,Most people Just Hate you for your Self esteem-They mistake It For Pride....am Me, I love been ME, nothing changes that, I can't be the pride guy, At least not yet, there are a lot ahead to achieve first...And God only Resist the Pride, but Exalts the humble.

Kreativemindz9ja: As a stand up comedian do you write your own routine?

**Dr Laff Laff:* Sure I do...my strenght on every stage flows from written Jokes.

Kreativemindz9ja: Where do you get your materials from? like what are your source of inspiration for writing jokes?

Dr Laff Laff: My Number one source of inspirations is the Bible....as you know, am a Christian, and I do more of gospel comedy...so I use stories, events, Happenings from the scriptures and Secondly, Preachings from men of God, their stage charisma, Language...also from teachings of my lecturers. Also from other Comedians who have gone ahead of me. you know... experience is a Teacher.Then lastly, From my friends.

Kreativemindz9ja: What happen if people don't laugh?

Dr Laff Laff: Wow......as in...you really making me laugh....anyway...it has never happend...I don't climb or mount any stage Normal, I mean, ..my Audience don't have a choice..They Must LAUGH..

Kreativemindz9ja: How do you deal with heckler?

Dr Laff Laff: please, this English try and be breaking them down, am an engineering student not a Mass Communication student....

Kreativemindz9ja: An Heckler is somebody who insults, makes fun of, or teases.

Dr Laff Laff: Okay...back to the question,.virtually,I don't answer them when its like backbiting..but when am being insulted on stage,I react,but make it more of humour and Jokes...that's where d thirst of Spontaneity comes in,I automatically takes anything from a fan and converts it into a joke...and Life goes on



Kreativemindz9ja: Am really a big fan of you sir. can you tell us where you see yourself in the next five years?

Dr Laff Laff: Okay...the next five years,sincerely I see myself in Aso rock,as in, in the presidency of Nigeria...but please, not as the president of these country oooo...but doing a deal with the presidency of the Country...lolxxx..I see myself at the top.

Kreativemindz9ja: okay sir what do you have to say to your fans out there

Dr Laff Laff: To my fans out there, I love You, thanks for being an inspiration, keep doing what you doing, Stay out of trouble, and Hold on to God, without Him,u go broke these era oooo.... and please keep praying for my Ear ooo,.make e no block.



Keep following kreativemindz9ja.blogspot.com for more interview from Nigeria upcoming talent.

Follow us on
Instagram @tinapearl_
Twitter @tinapearl_

8 comments:

  1. Nice one little brother, the sky is your starting point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interview, big ups to kreative mindz 9ja Tinapearl. God bless u guyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Plz i need an interview too oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Za Dr za comedy
    Don't mind those hacklers abi watin that girl call am? And those rumorgers
    we've gat you and Oluwa is your support nd reward

    KEEP SHINNING

    ReplyDelete