Exclusive Interview Session With Fast Rising Fashion Designer Omk

kreativemindz9ja: Good day sir can we meet you?

*Omk Clothing: Yes ma, am Adesanmi oluwagbenga by name but popularly called OMK or omomamae by friends and some family members

Kreativemindz9ja: you run a fashion industry name OMK Clothing can you tell us the concept behind the name?

Omk Clothing: Oh yeah! OMK means OmoMamae Koncept which omomamae was derived from the love I have for my mum, a reflection of her around me anywhere i go. Well, OMK is a unisex fashion home that deals with all kinds of clothing I can ever imagine.

Kreativemindz9ja: why did you decided to become a fashion designer?

Omk Clothing: Admission palava after secondary school makes me start...... And I have no regret till forever.


Kreativemindz9ja: what is your favourite part about being a fashion designer?

Omk Clothing: I can see round the cloth.... It gives me joy unspeakable plus I love patches so much aswell. I think that's my favorite.

Kreativemindz9ja: who inspire you most in fashion?

Omk Clothing: Respect to the boss himself..... Yomi casuals

kreativemindz9ja: what is the biggest lesson you have learned since you started your company?

Omk Clothing: Stick to what u know how to do best....... and be focus

Kreativemindz9ja: what is your latest fashion design project?

Omk Clothing: Coming up is eleniyan collections which am featuring top models here in South Africa


kreativemindz9ja: where did you find the inspiration for each collection?

Omk Clothing: Environment ..... Thinking out of the box

kreativemindz9ja: where do you see Omk Clothing in the next 5 years?

Omk Clothing: Taking over the world of fashion n every household hacking atleast a piece of omkdesigns

kreativemindz9ja: what advice would you give to aspiring fashion designers?

Omk Clothing: My fellow aspiring fashion designer out there.... Be good, be straight, be focus, n never give up on yourself and your dream


kreativemindz9ja: lol u ain't fellow any more cos u ain't aspiring any more you are now a fashion designer.

Omk Clothing: I still believe we al growing everyday

kreativemindz9ja:** thank you sir for ur time

No comments