Interview- I Did Kent Jones I Don't Mind cover For A Girl- @Raheem_Leleyi

Abdulrahim Shehu Idris popularly known has Raheem is a Singer and a song writer. Born in adeniyi jones Ikeja, Lagos state. He is from okene , kogi state. He attended Ben gee kiddies nursery and primary school Agege and Brighter Hope Comprehensive High school in Agege before relocating to lokoja to complete his secondary school education.
presently he is a 200level student of History and International studies in Kogi State University.

Kmz9JA: You recently did a cover of Kent Jone's I don't mind, why? what inspired you to?

Raheem: If you pay attention to the lyrics of the song you'll notice the story in it, its actually a real life story and it was inspired by a girl I met recently.. 95% of that song is non fiction.

Kmz9JA: What lead to you singing the song for her?

Raheem: Lol, I didn't sing the song for. . I just wanted to sing on the beat and she became the topic.

Kmz9JA: How has being your journey in the music industry so far?

Raheem: Good and Bad, I thank God for all.

Kmz9JA: what is the Good and the bad tell us more?

Raheem: They won't make sense now until I finally achieve them. So i cant say more than that now.


Kmz9JA: recently you posted on your facebook account that one of Nigeria's top art re-tweeted your newly released cover. do you have any relationship with YQ?

Raheem: there was none

Kmz9JA: So how did you get to get him re-tweet your song?

Raheem: I mentioned him on Twitter and asked him to listen to it.

Kmz9JA: what you say about the entertainment industry where are presently?

Raheem: Good, boys dey try

Kmz9JA: what should your fans expect from you next?

Raheem: I'm dropping a new single next month by the Grace of God.. This one is different from what I usually do.

Yet to download I Don't Mind Cover by Raheem? click HERE


For updates on this upcoming art you can Follow him on Twitter and Instagram @Raheem_Leleyi

And for more updates Follow us on Instagram @kreativemindz9ja

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments