Interview With Young Nigeria Music Producer Adeniyi Olatubosun Francis


Right from the stable's of a young producer KmZ9ja in an exclusive interview session with"Adeniyi Olatubosun Francis" popularly known as Klassiqbeatz, talks about his art as a music producer, Francis Adeniyi was born on 12th oct 199* into a family of four and he is the third child. He hails from ondo state but was born and raised in abuja, the first school he attended was "Ozuke Nusery and Primary School" Abuja, he then proceeded to government secondary shool kubwa(otherwise known as black and whit). in 2010, he gained admission into fed poly bida in Niger state to study civil engineering and finished in 2012. In his quest to become a B.sc holder he applied in kogi state university , and was offered
admission to study Industrial chemistry
.
Below is an exclusive interview with the fast rising producer on his art

KmZ9ja: How did you start producing and what gave you the motivation to stay with it?
Klassiq: curiosity drove me into production, so many questions were running through my mind as regards how the instruments are being made, to sound as a unit, and since I was an instrumentalist and I can play two different instruments at a time, someone introduced me to "Reason" (a beat software) and I started practicing since then.

KmZ9ja : With all the music producers in the world,what made you think that you are still going to be successful in this field?

Klassiq: honestly, I think the sky is wide for all birds to fly comfortably. so with hardwork and grace, success is assured.

KmZ9ja : lately we've seen your instagram video with top art in Nigeria in person of Jumabee,how did you get his contact and what are your plans?

Klassiq: I met his manager @s2dbPaparazi on instagram last year when I post a video. he liked it and sent me a DM, we exchanged contacts and that was it, and for the plans, we have done a couple of songs yet to be released, but recently we worked on a song and flavor is is also on it. hopefully its gonna drop any moment from now. so just keep your fingers crossed.

KmZ9ja :Woooh (amazed) interesting. So tell me,how many times have you fallen down, so to speak,and had to get back up and get yourself motivated again to continue?

Klassiq: so many times, had to go off line recently cos I just felt the need to do some check and balance, what motivates me is the fact that I have a mission and anything less is failure.

KmZ9ja :What is your greatest fear as a producer?

Klassiq: (thinking) hmmmm waoo,right now my greatest fear is getting to a point when I can longer interpret the trend at the moment, because the music industry is a dynamic one and its always in transition, so one needs to be smart enough to know when there is a need for change in sound.

KmZ9ja :Whats steps did you take to advertise and get your business out to the people?

Klassiq: I do a lot of social media promo, and I have some blogger friends that assists in the promotions. and I do a lot of free beat promos too.

KmZ9ja :Okay. How can readers of this interview contact you for a music production ?

Klassiq: my phone lines are always available, 09057881688, 08068040475. and on instagram @itsklassick, facebook @adeniyi sungold klassick


KmZ9ja: What has been your greatest challenge so far.

Klassiq: one major challenge I think every producer faces is the fact that we producer are very much under-appreciated, the proceeds we get from production usually does not measure upto our inputs, an there is also the problem of artistes not paying for sessions, and publicity too. but all these have not stopped the hustle, we draw inspiration from them.

KmZ9ja : What do you have to say to fans and prospects out there

Klassiq: ok, first of all, the man who fears God fears Nothing, so always carry God along in all your ventures and don't ever let anyone make you feel less of whom you are. believe in yourself, work hard and smart. jah bless!!!!

No comments