Face Of The Week @Malik_gobir Official_starboiizzy


This week Kmz9ja on Face Of The Week we featured two handsome personality. Gentle men you will love to read about...

Meet Abdulmalik Gobir, Malik for short. I was born an Aries ♈ on March 30th 1995 in Ilorin, my family was originally from Sabon Gari, Sokoto, but migrated to Kaduna and Kwara. I am currently in my final year as a linguistics student in The University of Ilorin. My relationship status is its complicated, not because I'm taken or single, but cos its complicated. My Religion is not easy to describe for people, but I follow the love of all and the worship of My Creator in unorthodox ways. I love sports especially b-ball and competitive swimming, and gyming, hangouts, I throw house parties( in my house). I model and scout and groom aspiring models in Kwara state. I like inspired and deep conversations, especially money making schemes, and dislike judgmental people. My number is 08163377415, and find me on Facebook @ Malik D Gobson.

Site ReviewThis site has inspired and interesting content, keep it up.
See more photos of Malik






On to the next....

My Name Is Adamu Abbas, I'm a blogger, I blog @NaijaOlofofo.com, I'm from Kogi State but I reside in Akure, Ondo State. I was born on the 10th of May, I'm a Muslim and I'm single 😁

My Interests: Blogging, Reading, listening to music, playing video games, taking time out with friends, love to learn a new thing each day.

About me: I'm a free, fun-loving guy. The second born of the family, favorite meal is Yam porridge.
I like the colour Red (cos London is Red, yep that's right I'm an Arsenal fan)

Likes:Nature, playing video games, watching football matches, optimism, reading novels. I like comedy, listening to music, my favourite rapper is J. Cole, I like the scent of rain on a dry land, blogging and finding new contents on the internet. 
I love making people laugh and feel happy.

Dislike: Arguments(especially football related)
I dislike those who take advantage of others, arrogance, cheaters, liars and bullies.

Instagram: Official_starboiizzy
Twitter: iam_starboiizzy
Facebook: Alhaji Abbas
For your exclusive music Promo ( call or whatsapp): 08066062239

Review about kmz9ja: 
Personally I like the idea of what they do here, bringing people together in a very different way and also celebrating them. I like their interest both in fashion and entertainment.
see more photos of Abbas





Be the next to be featured as kreativemindz9ja Face Of The Week just follow and mention us on Instagram @kmz9ja.

No comments