Face Of The Week

Meet Malik Maryam a
Pretty young lady born Feb. 20th she hails from Kwara state but she is currently residing in Lagos. She is a graduate of the University Of IL origin from the department of Microbiology. She is currently single sooo....
She is a Muslim. Her
Interests : Taking long walks on cool evenings, Baking, Reading, listening to music,

taking time out with friends, love to learn a new thing each day.
About her: I'm a free, fun-loving individual, someone who always want to catch glowing fireflies, I'm uniquely me, beauty captivates me. The last among my siblings, favorite meal is Yam garnished with Egg sauce, Fav. colour is that of the sky(blue), enjoy meeting new people and find ways to discovering more about myself
Likes: Nature, history, meeting new people and learning languages, I like coordinated people with the right perspectives, optimism, to give regard to elders. I like baseball, comedies, the scent of fresh flowers and listening to soft classic music is my favourite pasttime, above all, I love 'humour' and making people happy.
Dislike Arguments, crowd, pessimism, snobs. I dislike politics, arrogance, loudness in loud people, rap music, bullies, negative and toxic people and individuals who take advantage of others.
*BBpin* : 7B22DF47
Twitter handle: none
Review about kmz9ja: in few words, they're simply about bringing out the best in people, showcasing beauty and talents, creating statement pictures which speak
thousands of nature words as ideas are turned into reality.......
See more photos





Be the next to be featured by following us on Instagram @kmz9ja

No comments