Face Of The Week-bobbythemodel

On this week feature we went beyond the shores to pick our Face Of week. Read about this flaming young personality who is a model.
My name is Bobby Tolliver. I’m 27 yrs old and was born on January 12 1990. I am born and bred in the US and currently residing in New York. I graduated with my bachelors in Criminal Justice with a minor in Political Science from Long Island University in 2016. I currently work as a social worker for troubled and underprivileged youth in Brooklyn. I don’t have a set religion but I do believe in God. I am also a single dad to beautiful son.
I am currently single and have been focused and motivated to achieving the best. I love modeling as well as acting and see myself as the pinnacle of male beauty. I want to push myself to go even beyond this level. I am passionate about what I do, which includes fitness, art, music, photography, writing, and reading just to name a few. I like healthy options and love the art of making natural coffee and tea.
I enjoy being living art to those who choose me to emulate their visions. I like to interact and be hands on with everyone and everything. I am a social butterfly, and perhaps the most transparent person you might ever meet. I don’t drink or smoke as I see my body as my temple to take care of. Mind Body Soul as they say… Find me on Facebook ( Bobby Tolliver) or in Instagram @bobbythemodel. My personal line is 3474354675. Don’t be shy to say hi.

As you can see from two of my images I was alot bigger than I am today. I am on a journey but, not just focused on fitness. It is a journey of enlightenment as well as growth for my Mind Body and Soul. I truly believe that being a better version of me will help me excel and maximize my efforts in living life. I plan to live life to my full potential God spare my life.

Honestly Kreativemindz has created a astonishing platform for creative individuals like myself. Everyone has a story that's wants to be told and in all actuality needs to be heard. Kreativemindz has made it where people can inspire and be inspired individually or collectively as a whole. We all have a unique way in which we approach life. Kreativemindz has made us more accessible to world and each other.

See more photos of bobbythemodel





No comments