Kogi Rebel Denies Ufedo Ng's Accusations of Rape


Kogi Rebel in his recent post on Facebook has denied Joy Ufedor Yahaya's claims of him trying to force himself on her "Who is she? Then went on to allege that I forced myself on her? Me? I met this girl only once. About two years ago." Read as he narrates his story below

Hi fam.

I'm very sick. I've also been struggling with a bad phone that hangs uncontrollably.

My friends just alerted me on something.  I would actually talk about it before going back to deactivating my account.

There's this Ufedor NG girl that I recently called out on Facebook for plagiarising Buchi's post. She is actually a serial plagiarist and has plagiarised me several times until I got tired.

It should be more than 2 years now she sent me a request on Facebook.  She came with warming words of how intelligent I am. How we think alike and bla. She would plagiarise everything on my wall including these:  Sensitive,  Audacious and Courageous".

She told me how she was depressed.  How I could help her out of it. She talked love. From there, swerving into how many guys have taken advantage of her. I wouldn't say other private stuff about her life here because it hasn't gotten to that length.

It was a relationship of me trying to talk someone out of depression.  She told me she was 18 two years ago. She had some boyfriend who was a chorister in Dunamis church, Anyigba. She said many personal stuff. I was but just a cow to fall victim of her victim forming.  Then when we became close. I figured she was very rude and arrogant.  Very. Her temper is bad. I scolded her for it until we stopped being friends.

About a month ago, I noticed her stalking me. She was liking almost every post on my wall even though we weren't friends.

I decided to let go. We became friends again. Just less than a month.

When I made that post on Kogi Politics and Igala snub, she came inbox and sent me this:

" Well, i personally visit your timeline daily,particularly to learn new words,to observe to learn and study. And it has actually helped my writing prowess on a long run. Maybe you haven't noticed my likes on your post's at once sometimes. I haven't told you how much i admire your writing skills.

I love it, and i introduced my siblings  once to your timeline.

My encouragement might be null,but you are a great deal".

Few days later,  she sent this to me:
" I want to be schooled".

I declined immediately because babe is as arrogant AF. She has all our chats inbox. I look forward to her making a case with it because im just very angry. She goes ballistic one minute,  she begs the other minute blaming it on the spirit of "self" she's still trying to deal with. The reason I declined mentoring her was that I feel she isn't vulnerable to correction.  Then I detest temperamental people.

Babe posted yesterday or today that I deactivated my account because I was "dissing" her.

Who is she? Then went on to allege that I forced myself on her? Me? I met this girl only once. About two years ago. She begged to see me. Literally,  she suggested a relationship.  I couldn't deal because even the guy she was dating then was in conversation with me on how he's been having troubles with her because she flirts and whatnot.  I did tell him I had nothing with her and didn't even know he existed. This dude probably called, was begging that she's vulnerable if she's alone with anyone.

I didn't have any SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with her. In my entire life, I saw her once. She travelled for it. We didn't talk more than an hour because she said she had to return to her sister.

After she plagiarised Buchi, I went inbox to scold her for it. Because I felt she should have stopped that already.

This was her response:

" Tag him, tag him, tag him

Tag him, tag him, tag him

Check my timeline, I have told you, 99.9 of my posts my name is written on them, and if you are wise enough you will see that just a few times, unknown is either written or nothing at all

Lol, you think I'm scared of you?
I will blast you anyday anytime because you feel you know too much, you want to put me under one stupid pressure!

Tag him, in fact tag his entire family.. Only God knows who that buchi is..

Coming here telling me I plagiarise after telling you how come about the post.. Abi you want to see proves of how I got it!

When will you leave me alone and focus on your rebellious attitude Mr man?".

I tagged Buchi, then she blocked me. It was later that day I deactivated.

I hope shw posts other parts of our conversation.  You should now all understand why I am scared of inbox. You really don't know how you'd express yourself there before blackmailers use it against you.

How can someone who claims I forced myself on her be stalking me and asking for a mentorship in writing?  Pretty much, I understand that some people see-you-finish the moment you get close to them.

And some guy,  with his Tony Pee (Tony Peter Emeje) called me. I think they should both be in transit. I caught our conversation on recording.  He was saying something like he would use his hands personally to kill me ( Lmao). Stupidity is when you threaten others without knowing their own standing.

See yeah, libel is a serious issue. For this age and level I've gotten, nobody can blackmail me on social media. Both of them are going to face legal actions. And heck, nobody is going to beg. Because I've seen the personalities of others smeared online because they kept quiet.

It was someone in good faith who even noticed that some people whom I've had political disagreements on that post are dancing there. Reason I decided to make this clarification.  I would also push it because it would be a lesson to others.

I would keep calling out intellectual thieves.  I wouldn't stop. If we want to actually shun the mediocrity in Kogi state, we should get over basic issues as this.

I'm sure folks who follow me diligently see my posts on her wall. Even when we weren't friends, she was plagiarising me.

An adult should take responsibilities for their actions.

No comments