Face Of The Week- @gunhzie


Meet kreativemindz9ja face of the week miss Goodness. A lady of few words but with high intellect
My name is Agbomire Goodness from Edo State, a student of university of ilorin, dept of criminology and I'm in my third year. I'm a model and a fashionista. I like hanging out, listening to music, seeing movies as well as dancing. I dislike pride and dishonesty. My friends think am spontaneous and soft hearted. Follow me on Instagram @gunhzie
**Review about the site*"
The site is fair enough..bt still needs more work

see more photos





To featured on kreativemindz9ja face of the week follow us on Instagram and tag us to your post.

2 comments:

  1. Ayo Bergabung bersama kami SITUS BOLA ONLINE TERPERCAYA dengan MINIMAL DEPOSIT HANYA Rp50.000 dijamin AMAN DAN TERPERCAYA hanya di

    http://www.warungbetting.com/ | SBOBET MOBILE | SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

    Situs Judi Bola Resmi

    AgenSbo

    Judi Dadu

    Tangkasnet

    Maxbet

    Baccarat Online

    Sic Bo Online

    Agen Resmi Sbobet

    WARUNGBETTING
    WWW.WARUNGBETTING.COM

    Dengan Modal RP 50.000 Anda Bisa Memenangkan Ratusan Juta Bersama Kami

    ReplyDelete