Sunrich-My Experience on Stage Tonight At Miss Kogi Event


One of Kogi's top art Mr Sunrich Ayedogbon stated is awful experience at the miss kogi beauty pageant grand grand finale at Kaffa multipurpose hall in Lokoja in a letter he wrote to the organisers of Miss kogi beauty pageant today.
"Yes I'm back again, they all feel I'm a rude artist, but the truth must told. Much respect to a young Talent that performed before me #Alaye, I love your music because you are saying the truth. Why on earth will they organize Miss Kogi and we the Kogi artist are not been given the privilege to show case our Talent, you the organizers are not paying us but we still don't mind we are doing it for the love and still you will not allow us do our thing. I told the Dj the song i wanted to perform, fine he played another song and i was even telling him to bring it down and the organizer was just shouting "one one songs" who those that???
When will all this stop? We are the ones that will package ourselves, nobody will come here and package us. In cases like this, artist are suppose to be given a very good treatment. If he no pain other artist, he they pain me i swear.... Kogi we need to grow.
#GodBlessKogiStateEntertainmentIndustry"
#GodBlessMySupporters
#GodBlessSunrichBaller

No comments