Exclusive Interview Session With Gospel Art Benjamin Isearl

Benjamin Israel born into the family of Israel Abutu . His birth Name is Benjamin Israel Ojonugwa. He was born in Kogi state of Nigeria. He has five siblings. He began singing at the age of Five. He learned to play Flute from his father and piano when he was young. In his teenage years, he is a born-again Christian. He has two hit singles to his name. Indescribable and Glorified. Benjamin Israel (nicknamed Ben2worship ) is a member of The Rebuilder's Global Ministry in Nigeria popularly known as TRH (The Rebuilder's House). In an interview session with the gospel act he talks about his Music, life and Ministry.


Kreativemindz: Good day sir. Can we meet you please?

Benjamin: My name is Benjamin Israel Ojonugwa alsoknown as Ben2worship. Born February 14, 1994. Am from Kogi state, Nigeria.
I love music, am songwriter worship leader,  music producer, and a sound engineer. My genres of music cut across christian Hip hop, Rock, R&B and urban contemporary

Kreativemindz9ja: Wow! really elaborate you've said too many things about yourself in few words. Nice having you here sir. You seem to have started music at a very young stage, what has been your source of inspirations?

Benjamin: Yeah Thank you so much. Music is my Life, it's what I've chosen to settle for and presently it's what I do for a living.

Kreativemindz9ja: I will want to agree with your literary description of music being your life. But the question is "what has been your source of inspiration "

Benjamin: The word.... Studying God's Word and reading.

Kreativemindz9ja: How did your interest in music start?

Benjamin: My parents actually Boosted my interest. My Dad and Mum sings too. Growing up I noticed they were always rehearsing together at a point I had to join then because my Daddy was a choir Master and Mummy a choir member.

Kreativemindz9ja: (wow!) Really interesting. What experience do you have As Gospel Singer?

Benjamin: My experience as a gospel Singer has been awesome
I can evidently say God has been faithful. Seriously I've had effortless growth

Kreativemindz9ja: Your single ”Glorified" is selling like hot cakes on social media, talk us through.

Download Glorified

Benjamin: Ohhh yes yes yes!
Evidently it's been God because recently I receive a lot of call from people I don't know commenting on the song like how it has blessed them and their personal experiences with the song Glorified
Obviously it's God at work because it's not traceable to any of my human effort at all.

Kreativemindz9ja: Amazing... So mr Benjamin Are you working on any project currently?

Benjamin: currently, am not working on any project but, in a short time from now, I'll be cooking something.

Kreativemindz9ja: What do you have to say to your fans out there?

Benjamin: First of all I want to say thank you to all my fans and to also let them know that 2018 is loaded.
I'm gonna release one more single this year before my album in 2019
For those who were at Glorified concert 2017, twas awesome had HIV, cancer and lots of sicknesses healed. 2018 is gonna be great.

Follow Benjamin on
Instagram @benjamin_israel8
**Twitter*# @ben2worship
Also Like his Facebook page

(Glorified lyric) download and sing along

My Satisfaction and my desire is
To see Jesus Glorified
My hunger and my obsession is
To have and know you more
In all I say, in all I do
Jesus be glorified
Every song I in every song I write
Jesus be glorified (back to verse 1)
Chorus
Be Glorified/4x

Verse 2
I don't wanna sing a song that
Jesus is not glorified
I don't wanna do a dance if Jesus
Is not glorified
I don't wanna lift my hands if Jesus
Is not glorified
I don't wanna be there if Jesus is
Not glorified
Chorus
Be Glorified/4x

No comments