Face Of The Week- @Plain_sarah

Welcome to this week's edition of kreativemindz9ja face of the week. Bet you all will love to read about the beauty Queen we featured.

Hello Reader!!! My name is Sarah Eghoghon Ifidon - an Edo girl with a Lagosian attitude. Yes darling! I was born and bred in Lagos state and have been here for the past 24 years - give or take a couple of months given to explore other states by compulsion (NYSC) or by pleasure (Miss Nigeria 2017/18). 

I'm a full time model and creative writer, a part time script writer at RMD productions, a beauty queen, a two-times OAP, a blogger at sarahifidon.com, an event coordinator (my partial ocd is no joke), and a go-lucky girl. I love learning and maybe that's why I hate being restricted to an 8-6 job where being stuck in a routine becomes the norm.

If you love me you'd give me food and movies, preferably Korean Dramas - I'm an Asian junkie. I like laughing a lot, so if you're funny I'd love you too. 

My God, family and friends mean the world to me. I'm a JOY-CHASER, I don't care for societal norms. So, if you find me sleeping by the road side with a beggar someday, I'm not crazy, maybe that's what gives me joy at that moment in time.

Kindly follow my blog sarahifidon.com. Also, follow me on instagram and snap_ chat @plain_Sarah. 




Thank you so much for reading.

XOXO.
Plain_Sarah

No comments