Face Of The week- Siya Oyizah Yusuf

Hello kreativemindz9jarianz welcome to this weeks edition of kreativemindz9ja face of the week. Today's feature is a very adorable lady who is friendly, fun to be with but shys away from the camera lens (lol) like which lady does that? Siya Oyizah Yusuf does.....


Firstly, I want to thank you "Kreativemindz9ja" for this opportunity and am really excited to be featured on your indispensable platform.

I am Siya Oyizah Yusuf, am a kogi state born young Lady who resides in Kaduna State, as we all know Kaduna is a centre of learning so I could just say am in Kaduna to take lectures.. Lol.

I am also a student of Kaduna state university studying political science (actually I just got admitted). And as a hubby I love reading novels, Listening to music as well as making little social media nose (My style of learning too. Lol).

And if you permit me, i will say Kreativemindz9ja is a good platform with 70% Entertainment, 20% Knowhow (Introducing personalities), 10% politics and ofcux 99% consistency. In a 100% I rate 80%.

I say keep up the good work! And keep the balloon afloat.

1 comment: